Celebrating its 30 anniversary in 2011, North Vancouver's Presentation House Gallery is one of Canada's most well respected and adventurous public art galleries.
Established in 1981 with a mandate to showcase photography, the Gallery has since expanded its focus to include a wide breadth of artistic mediums while still concentrating on art made with the camera.
During its thirty-year history, Presentation House Gallery has provided audiences with a remarkable series of exhibitions featuring the work of the world's most important historical and contemporary, such as Eadward Muybridge, Lee Miller, Richard Avedon, Andy Warhol, Fred Herzog and Rodney Graham, to name a few.
For more information visit the Presentation House Gallery website.
To become a member, please click "join" in the appropriate category.
Includes invitations to our exhibitions and public programs
- 10% discount in the Gallery Bookstore
- Discounts on tickets to special events including our annual benefit auction
- PHG e-Newsletter and e-bulletins
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
The Enhanced $100 membership includes all the benefits of a $40 Membership
- Complimentary Presentation House Gallery publication(s) of your choice up to $60 in value
- A $60 Charitable Tax Receipt
The Enhanced $250 membership includes all the benefits of a $40 Membership
- Complimentary Presentation House Gallery publication of your choice up to $110 in value, plus $100 off a Presentaion House Gallery Artisit Edition of your choice.
- A $210 Charitable Tax Receipt
The Enhanced $500 membership includes all the benefits of a $40 Membership
- Choice of an original Karl Blossfeldt photogravure, an original Anton Breuhl colotype, or $150 off an Presentation House Gallery Artist Edition (includes $310 Charitable Tax Receipt)
- The Karl Blossfeldt photogravure is from the book “Urformen der Kunst”, (Art forms in nature) by publishing house Verlag Ernst Wasmuth A.G. These photogravures are from this rare, limited edition publication, which has been reprinted many times since. The photogravure quality of this 1929 edition is considered the best
The Anton Breuhl collotype is from “Photographs of Mexico”, 1933 Delphic Studio by the Photocrome Press, New York, Edition 1000
- A $460 Charitable Tax Receipt
The Enhanced $1000 membership includes all the benefits of a $40 Membership
- Invitation to an exhibition preview reception and tour hosted by the Director with the featured artist(s)
- Choice of an original Karl Blossfeldt photogravure, an original Anton Breuhl colotype (each valued at $150), or $150 off an Presentation House Gallery Artist Edition (includes $810 Charitable Tax Receipt)
- A $960 Charitable Tax Receipt
Membership at this level may include all of the benefits named above. In addition, named recognition in connection with Presentation House Gallery exhibitions and programs begins at this level. Recognition may include acknowledgement on print materials, in publications, and/or on the exhibition title wall, as appropriate.